There’s things you need to agree to if you join The Green Room. Here’s an overview of our behaviour guidelines.
The reason we have guidelines is that we want The Green Room to be a place where members feel able to voice their honest opinions and ideas without offending others.
To achieve this, we need your help! While we encourage you to get involved, please follow our rules of engagement.
- First of all, this is a place to be honest. We take your survey answers and comments seriously and will use them to improve your TVNZ experience, so please answer honestly. Remember your responses are completely confidential.
- There are no right or wrong answers. Please keep the community atmosphere positive and don’t put down the ideas of others. This is a place to share thoughts & opinions, not a place to get angry or aggressive.
- Be active. We want and need your thoughts and ideas on how we can improve your television experience and those of others. Please be involved as much as you can and for as long as you can.
- If you see something wrong, or can’t get a survey to load, please tell us. You are a valued member of The Green Room so if something’s not working or you spot a problem, let us know and we’ll get onto it straight away.
- Keep it private. Please remember that anything posted onto the community is for the community only and is not to be republished in any format.
While we’re sure you’ll be a valuable member of The Green Room, we do reserve the right to remove you if you breach our guidelines.